40 Things before I’m 40
I love a good list!!
If you hadn’t already noticed, I like lists. I always have to have a shopping list on the go. I have to-do lists for things round the house, to-do lists for blogging, to-do lists for things I’d like to do round the house “one day”, I’ve started my second #101in1001. I have a list of things I want to achieve in 2018. And now, here is another one!
This is one that will last me a little bit longer. It is a list of things I’d love to do, but things that might take me a while to achieve them. It’s 40 things before I’m 40.
It is my 31st birthday on Saturday, and so this then gives me 9 years to complete as many things on this list as possible. Some of them I have to admit I may not complete (like the half marathon, or finishing making a quilt), but it is something that I can try to work towards.
A fair few of these require a bit of travel, which in turn requires money, so we shall see as to how that goes!
40 Things Before I’m 40
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit New York at Christmas
- Do a cookery course
- Move house
- Watch the sunrise and sunset on the longest day of the year
- Do a Colour Run
- Go Glamping
- Write a will
- See as many of my favourite bands as possible
- Eat at “Dans Le Noir?”
- Have Afternoon/High Tea at The Ritz or similar
- Eat at a 3* Michelin restaurant
- Buy a piece of art
- Make (edible) bread
- Fly First Class
- Go to Oktoberfest
- Visit Iceland
- Go on a cruise
- Learn how to make a fire
- Cook a full Christmas Dinner, on my own
- Do something special for my 40th birthday
- Finish (and start!!) making a quilt
- Visit the Thermae Bath spa
- Attend BBC Proms
- Attend Wimbledon
- Watch a Shakespeare play at The Globe
- Climb one (if not all) of the Three Peaks
- Improve my wine knowledge
- Visit every county in the UK
- Learn how to change a tyre
- Visit the Giant’s Causeway
- Visit the Black Country Living Museum
- Learn how to make an origami crane (or similar)
- Visit the Anne Frank museum
- Visit Sagrada Famìlia once it is completed
- Have a real Christmas tree
- Run a half marathon
- Make my own wine/beer
- Visit 5 countries I’ve never been to before
- Make a piece of clothing for myself.
I’ll try to write updates over this time, and probably a post after each one that I complete. If you can help me with any of them, please do!