100 Truths Blogger Tag
You may notice when reading this that it’s not quite 100 questions. I have deleted some of them, as I do not feel that they are in keeping with what I try to be a family friendly blog. I hope you’ll understand.
So here goes:
1. What’s your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Not any these days…my brothers used to call me Moose when I was younger!
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
7. Any children?
Just my Isla Jean at the moment
8. Any pets?
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
Just my ears pierced
10. What do you like about yourself?
How I like to help others out if they are struggling
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
My lack of self confidence
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank:
Apple & Blackcurrant squash
14. The last thing you ate:
Longley Farm Rhubarb yoghurt
15. Your last phone call:
Chris, asking him about blueberries!
16. Your last text message:
The dentist, reminding me about our appointments!
17. Your last email:
Jo from Cup of Toast about my new blog series I have starting soon (keep an eye out!!)
18. The last song you listened to:
The theme tune to Get Well Soon…thanks Cbeebies!!
19. The last book you read:
What does Daddy do? It’s one of Isla’s favourites at the moment
20. The last time you cried:
This afternoon – I got a lovely letter from my Grandad, and he was talking about my Grandma in it. It’s been nearly two years to the day that she died, and I still cry whenever I think about her.
21. The last blog you read:
Katy Kicker’s Living Arrows post
22. The last person you spoke to:
Chris, about him sending one of his shirts to the charity shop
23. The last place you visited:
Asda! How exciting!?
24. Your last holiday abroad:
Spain with some friends….back in June 2015!
Have you ever?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
I think you’ll struggle to find someone who hasn’t
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
More than likely!
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Nope, but I’m pretty sure some of my ex-colleagues will have done. It was that sort of place!
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Nothing I can think of off the top of my head, but I’m sure there’s something!
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Your beliefs and opinions
45. Do you believe in God?
Hmmm…I’m never really sure on this one.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
49. Do you believe in aliens?
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope…wow, I sound like such a cynic don’t I!?
53. Can money make you happy?
I think it can help along the way, to help you achieve your goals, but I think family and friends are what really make you happy
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
Yes, but not the burn-your-bra type!
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love and security
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
Blackcurrant & Apple squash
61. What are you listening to right now?
Feud: Bette and Joan
62. What are you thinking about right now?
Where could be afford to move to….I’m always looking at where we could potentially move to!
63. What are you waiting for right now?
My birthday so I can find out what Chris has got me…all I know is that it involves Mum and Dad coming for the weekend, presumably to look after Isla while Chris and I do something…
64. What are you most excited about right now?
The weekend…I love the weekend, as it means we can spend time together as a family
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
People that park in parent and child parking spaces when they don’t have a child with them!
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
Watching Isla’s personality develop day by day. It’s amazing to watch!
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Concentrating on watching Feud: Bette and Joan!
68. Your first best friend
No idea…when you’re at primary school they change every 5 minutes don’t they!
69. Your first kiss
A boy called Tom
70. Your first celebrity crush
71. Your first holiday
Erm…Spain? Turkey? I have no idea, my Mum loves a holiday, so would have taken me on holiday when I was very young!
72. Your first pet
A fish called Jane
73. Your first regret
I have no idea!
74. Your first job
A paper round…I hated it!
75. Your first childhood memory
Meeting a friend for the first time when we were at nursery, in the puzzle corner!
Which would you choose?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78 up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
Cat, but I’m allergic to both!
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
Ooooh….that one is hard…I might surprise a few people with this one, but savoury
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or winter?
87. Books or movies?
88. Horror or comedy?
A few random questions to finish on
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Certain bits of it
90. What’s your dream job?
I have no idea!
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
92. What are you afraid of?
Spiders, heights, I could probably name quite a few, but then you would all think I was a fruit-loop!
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
I’d love to live in a bigger house, still in the same area, but a bigger house….I can dream!
96. Would you want immortality?
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
This is such a difficult one! Maybe I’d like to interview my Grandad’s birth mother, so that I could find out all the information for him about his family, and who was who from his childhood that he could never figure out.
98. Would you say you are happy?
Most the time
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
Don’t worry about what other people might think of you, try to stop making other people happy, concentrate on what makes yourself happy instead
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time
I actually wrote a tag post about this a little while ago! I’d like to think we would be in our “forever home” (as much as I hate that phrase!) where ever that is, with our family complete. Watch this space and find out!
So that is (just less than) 100 truths about Life As Mrs D.
The original 100 questions are below. So even if you’re not tagged and fancy doing it, have a go!